AERATRON Warranty USA
The following explains the terms of our Warranty, the customer’s recourse, and Aeratron’s Limit of Liability for all and any losses in connection with Aeratron products.
What products are covered by this Warranty?
This Warranty covers the AERATRON AE2 and AE3 series ceiling fans and accessories sold in the United States and Canada by Aeratron and its Authorized Distributors from 01 May 2015. It covers the motor and other components of your AERATRON ceiling fan against defects in workmanship and materials. You must be the original purchaser or user of the AERATRON product to be covered.
What it the Warranty Period?
Aeratron products purchased new are covered by a 3 Year parts warranty and 30 year motor warranty effective from the date of purchase (proof will be required at time of claim). Aeratron will cover the cost of labor to repair the defect at Aeratron’s preferred location of service or its own service facility.
How do I make a Warranty claim?
THE CUSTOMER: If you feel that you product was damaged in transit or is faulty, damaged or incomplete DO NOT attempt to install it. Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt by visiting our website at www.aeratronfans.com and completing the Technical Support form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our engineers will respond to your claim. If you claim is related to damage incurred during original shipping you may be required to photograph the packaging prior to unpacking, we’ll tell you what to do from there.
If you are experiencing a technical issue with your fan in normal use for whatever reason please stop using the fan and contact us immediately. We have a library of possible remedies for issues that may be caused by incorrect installation or programming which may be applied to easily resolve most cases.
AERATRON: Our engineers will attempt to resolve an issue with your fan without returning it to us if possible. We will upon receipt of the products under claim of warranty; inspect, test and repair or replace components, accessories or the entire product. We will ship repaired or replaced products and parts to you at no cost.
Who is responsible for what in an Aeratron Warranty claim?
THE CUSTOMER is responsible for the removal of the fan and all re-packing, shipping and insurance costs to return the fan to Aeratron. The customer is also responsible for the re-assembly of parts or re-installation of any replacement fan.
AERATRON will at its own cost and at its own discretion;
- Repair or replace any defective component, part or assembly
- Replace the entire product or accessory
- Refund your purchase price less the costs to remove and ship the product to us for claim
- Return any repaired or replaced product or accessory at its own cost.
The following is NOT covered by the Warranty
This Warranty is limited to the original purchaser only installed in its original location.
- Any damage incurred after delivery that is not caused by a fault in the product materials or workmanship
- Electrical damage from lightning or power surges
- Damage due to incorrect installation
- Power supply quality issues or other influence of control or information access systems operated over power delivery infrastructure
- Water damage of any kind
- Damage arising from connection to or use with alternative power systems (e.g. inverters, solar, etc.).
- Repair, hacks, modifications of the product’s power supply and or control systems
- Repairs or service by parties not authorized by Aeratron
- Mishandling, improper installation, modifications, or damage to your ceiling fan while in your possession
- Misuse of the ceiling fan or its parts and components for purposes other than originally intended by Aeratron, i.e. as a ceiling fan for personal cooling purposes
- Subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary, claims for damage to furniture, carpet, walls, ceilings, foundations or any other consequential loss either directly or indirectly resulting from a faulty ceiling fan.
- Signals sent through the mains power supply by the electricity supplier and other signals including those for streetlights and such. These signals may cause an intermittent humming in the ceiling fan. It is not the fault of the ceiling fan.
- Aeratron Ceiling Fans not purchased and installed in the United States or the Provinces of Canada.
Please Note: When claiming warranty you will be required to provide the following information;
- Original purchase receipt
- Date of purchase
- Place of purchase
- Model and color of the fan.
- Photographic evidence of damage if relevant